Sunday, January 27, 2013

Introduction and my first post


Hi All

This is my first blog post and my first blogging experience starts right here right now !!!!! 

Let me introduce myself first.....

I am XYZ ( i watched movie A Wednesday today and in the end of the movie there is a dialogue that i don't exactly remember :( but the gist of the dialogue is that by name people tries to determine the religion, cast etc., that's why i don't want to disclose my name) and i am from Delhi. I have done MBA from ABC college (don't want to disclose the name of the college as well because then we tend to determine or make comments about the quality of placements, professors, students etc.) and engineering from DEF college (don't want to disclose the name of this college as well because no one has heard about it !!!!!). In a nutshell i am typical MBA + Engineering combo pack which is readily available in the market nowadays. 

I belong to a typical middle class Gupta family (might be from Gupta Dynasty :p). But typically whenever any one hears my full name they call me baniya :p. The baniya characteristics are seen more nowadays in the people belonging to my caste and not the Gupta Dynasty characteristics, so yes i am a baniya.

I know various critics (don't have any yet), reviewers or people reading this blog post (don't have any readers yet ) would say that earlier i didn't wanted to disclose my name but then i gave away some details about my identity - i just want to say to them that yes this is not logically ordered blog post and i want to post what i want to.   

Now something to talk about the blog.

This blog is not about any particular field or topic or issue but its a mix & match of everything. This blog will be more like a newspaper which touches upon every aspect of life but not from an editor's perspective. The posts written will be from an "Aam Aadmi" perspective.

So stay tuned. Fun is about to begin.......

Regards
Aam Aadmi

P.S. - I like Mike Tyson. He is my favorite boxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment